Is not time the ultimate luxury? Being able to enjoy life and savor each minute in style, peace and tranquility… Joys of a happy few and exactly what our La Dolce Vita on the Amalfi Coast tour is about. Seven unforgettable days will unravel as you get to taste some of the best of what this spectacular part of the world has to offer.
You’ll be staying in the best 5 star hotels of the region in romantic suites overlooking the sea.
You’ll be able to explore the enchanting Amalfi Coast along some of the most cinematic roads in the world, while the eyes feast on the spectacular chalk cliffs and ancient towns above the deep blue of the Mediterranean.
Aboard a private yacht, you’ll be able to admire the sumptuous landscape of the Amalfi Coast and its neighbor the island of Capri, from a unique perspective.
All of this as well as the amazing itinerary we designed especially for you with tips and ideas on what to do in each little town, and of course you can count on our constant customer support.
You travel in a totally private and exclusive way, having as the only concern to enjoy the luxury of time, at dolce vita style!
Join us on this dream travel!
Book now, so you can live the exclusive experience of visiting Amalfi Coast and Capri in style with Cieli di Toscana.Book now
Built in an XI century palace in the beautiful town of Ravello, the Hotel Caruso is simply the best 5 star hotel on the Amalfi Coast. It belongs to the Belmond company, one of their hotels being the Copacabana Palace.
This hotel is all about charm, elegance and top quality service. The gardens, terraces and the amazing swimming pool are simply breathtakingly beautiful. Breakfast is served in the stylish and elegant restaurant overlooking the sumptuous coastline.
Hotel Caesar Augustus
This exclusive hotel, perched on a cliff overlooking the sea, offers its guests top quality service, beautiful views on to the Bay of Naples and the Amalfi Coast and the possibility to reach the peace and quiet of Anacapri in just 5 minutes.
The elegance of the Caesar Augustus' interior is enchantingly enhanced by the unique design of each room and the charming terraces that look out on to the Mediterranean. The hotel Spa and infinity pool are gorgeously indulgent and the hotel restaurant, the “Terrazza di Luc-cullo”, has been described as one of the best island restaurants in the world by Condé Nast magazine.
PRIVATE YACHT TOUR
Sailing along the Mediterranean aboard a luxurious yacht headed for Capri, you'll be able to discover the Amalfi Coastline and the island of Capri from a unique and breathtaking perspective.
UNDER THE BLUE SKIES IN A CONVERTIBLE
Feast your eyes on the dazzling beauty of the Amalfi coastline, the wind in your hair and the sun on your skin. Nothing says “dolce vita” more than riding the Amalfi coastline in a BMW Z4.
CAR WITH PERSONAL DRIVER
If you do not want to drive, you can live a fantastic experience to know the ancient cities embedded in the mountain and sea with a personal driver at your disposal 8 hours a day, strolling through one of the most scenic roads of Europe.
THE PROGRAMME INCLUDES:Accomodation with breakfast included, in the following hotels:
- Hotel Caruso, Ravello: 4 (four) nights in a Double Deluxe bedroom with sea view.
- Hotel Caesar Augustus, Capri: 3(three) nights in a Double Deluxe bedroom with sea view (See also values for upgrade).
- VIP welcome service from Rome to Ravello. A person identified as Cieli di Toscana will greet you either at the airport or at the train station in Rome and will take you to the Caruso Hotel aboard a luxury car.
- 4 (four) days in a convertible BMW Z4 with GPS included or a car with personal driver available 8h/day.
- Transfer from the hotel Caruso in Ravello to the port of Amalfi from which the boat will sail to Capri.
- Boat ride from Amalfi to Capri with a stop a Nerano. Duration of approximately 5 hours.
- Boat ride around the island of Capri. Duration of approximately 5 hours.
- VIP Transfer from Capri to port of Naples and from there to the airport or train station in Rome.
- Printed guide.
- Transport of two large and two small bags per couple between the place of arrival in Rome and the Caruso Hotel in Ravello; between the Caruso Hotel and Caesar Augustus Hotel in Capri Island; of Caesar Augustus Hotel to the place of departure in Rome. The bags and personal items are the responsibility of the traveler.
Cieli di Toscana can organize extra services such as welcome services, transfers, hotel reservations, train tickets to other cities in Italy before or after the Dolce Vita tour on the Amalfi Coast.
WHAT'S NOT INCLUDED:
- Flight tickets
- Airport taxes
- Passport application fee and/or International Driving Permit (mandatory for driving in Italy).
- Food and drink other than the aforementioned meals.
- Excess bagage charges.
- Travel insurance – Travel insurance is required in order to enter the Schengen area which includes Italy.
- Tourist tax is payable to hotels at check-out according to local rates.
- Personal expenses like (but not only) room service, minibar, laundry and telecommunication rates.