Seven unique luxurious days in one of the most beautiful places in the world, where you’ll travel in style and have the chance to see Bocelli‘s unforgettable concert in the magnificent open-air theatre Teatro del Silenzio.
Our exclusive Tuscany with Andrea Bocelli tour has been such a success, that this year we are repeating the experience for the 3rd time. The show this year promises to be even more exciting as it will be a fabulous celebration of the 10th anniversary of this unforgettable concert in the Teatro del Sienzio.
You shall be staying in sumptuous 5-star hotels and visiting lovely medieval towns and driving along picturesque winding roads in an amazing luxury convertible car. Relish the unique flavours, colours and wine, revel in Andrea Bocelli’s unique sunset concert, in the Teatro’s best seats (Executive).
Our constant customer support, and exclusive travel guides, made especially for you, full of information and ideas about what to do in each city, will make your travel even more special.
Everything you could wish for in an unforgettable travel in Tuscan
This itinerary has been designed so that each couple enjoys total freedom. The only group experience are the boat rides. This amazing tour designed by Cieli di Toscana is limited to only 15 couples.BOOK NOW
- 7 nights.
- The Best 5 star hotels: Villa Cora (2 nights), Borgo San Felice (2 nights), Castello di Casole (3 nights).
- VIP transfer welcome and departure in luxury cars and luggage transfer between hotels.
- 5 days driving a luxury convertible car: BMW Z4, BMW Serie 3 or MINI Cooper.
- GPS included: preprogrammed with all the main addresses and stops.
- The Andrea Bocelli concert: the best seats (Executive) in the Teatro del Silenzio.
- Travel guide with ideas and information about what to do in each city.
- Visit to
Antinori nel Chianti Classico, an impressive winery.
- A food and wine paired lunch with some of the most amazing Antinori wines, preceded by an extra-virgin olive oil tasting at the Osteria di Passignano.
- Concierge services and constant customer support
- Luggage transfers from hotel to hotel so that your hands are free to hit the road in your convertible car.
- VIP transfer in a luxury car at departure
Grand Villa Cora
Grand Villa Cora is a nineteenth century mansion recently restored and located in a beautiful park, amidst planetrees and the Viale dei Colli gardens. It is only ten minutes away from the Boboli gardens and the Oltrarno. Refined, grandiose, richly decorated in eclectic style, with its stunning frescos and marble-clad rooms.
Villa Cora is perfectly located, far away enough from the city’s day-to-day bustle. Surrounded by beautiful gardens, the hotel has a stupendous outdoor swimming pool, its own spa, shuttles that get you to and from the city centre and of course, its terrace with its arresting view of Florence.
Borgo San Felice
Borgo San Felice is an eighteenth century villa, magnificently restored and transformed into a fabulous boutique hotel. Located in the heart of Chianti Classico, amidst 140 hectares of San Felice vineyards and olive groves, it’s the perfect place to start exploring the central part of Tuscany.
Here you’ll find peace and quiet and that special rustic charm of the old Chianti mansions the infuses the hotel’s architecture, its elegant interior, beautiful gardens, as well as its fantastic swimming pool, tennis courts, wellness and beauty centre and the Poggio Rosso restaurant that serves excellent and refined Tuscan cuisine.
Castello di Casole
Castello di Casole stands on the site of a vast thousand-year-old estate. It has recently been restored by “Timber Resorts” and turned into an amazing 5-star hotel.
Castello di Casole blends rustic tuscan charm with modern day luxuries which creates a special feeling of coziness imbued with sophistication and elegance. This is the kind of place you won’t want to leave. The magical infinity pool, the relaxing spa, exquisitely decorated rooms, the restaurants…everything has been taken care of to make your stay unforgettable.
BMW Z4 Roadster
Breathtaking design and performance is what you get with a BMW Z4. A vigorous sport convertible, perfect to enjoy the curvy roads of Tuscany with a great company.
BMW SERIE 3 CABRIO
A Classic sport car with elegant design, the BMW Series 3 is our suggestion if you prefer a more comfortable and spacious convertible, ideal for up to 4 passengers.
It’s impossible to resist the charms of the simultaneously modern and retro lines of Mini. Holds up to 4 people and is ideal for those looking for a fun and compact convertible.
Bocelli’s extraordinary concert at the Teatro del Silenzio is simply unmissable. People from all over the world flock to Tuscany in the summer just see this concert.
Every year, Bocelli invites friends and guests to share the stage with him, which makes the concert even more thrilling. This year will mark its 10th anniversary, so of course, top class celebration is in store! The orchestra will be playing Puccini’s masterpiece, the “Turandot”, conducted by Zubin Mehta, one of the most acclaimed conductors in the world.
The concert will be the high point of our Tuscany with Andrea Bocelli tour. As the sun goes down on a beautiful summer’s day, beautiful landscapes every way you look, sitting in the best seats of the theatre (executive section)…just sit back and enjoy this once in a lifetime experience!
The Teatro del Silenzio is built in the valleys of Lajatico, Andrea Bocelli’s birthplace. It’s an open-air amphitheatre in the middle of the valleys, which makes it a unique theatre stage.
The Teatro del Silenzio was inaugurated in 2006. It was Bocelli who wanted a place where he could blend his music with his love for his birthplace. The great maestro performs there every year, sharing the stage with friends and guests.
A beautiful project in a beautiful place. A place that comes to life only once a year; 364 days of silence, intact and in total harmony with its surroundings and then, one day, it suddenly fills up with life, with people from all over the world, all here to see Andrea Bocelli’s amazing show.
WINING AND DINING WITH EXQUISITE ANTINORI WINES
It is impossible to separate Tuscany from its cuisine. We have included an amazing gastronomical experience in our tour, so that you get a real feel of the quintessential aromas and flavours of Tuscany.
First, a visit to the Antinori Chianti Classico winery, one of the most impressive in Tuscany. It belongs to the Antinori family, known worldwide for their wine.
Then, lunch at the Osteria di Passignano, paired with great Antinori wines and preceded by an extra-virgin olive-oil tasting.
EXCLUSIVE PRINTED GUIDE WITH THE BEST OF TUSCANY
In this tour, we suggest daily trips to the most interesting cities in Tuscany, which you do freely, at your own pace - no group travels or appointments.
Siena, Pienza, Monticchiello, Montepulciano, San Gimignano, Montalcino and Volterra are the suggested cities, and to enjoy the best of each one, you will have a unique printed guide by Cieli di Toscana, with tips of restaurants, places for shopping, landscapes, ice-creams, wineries and much more, so you can go straight to that is a must in each place!
EXCLUSIVE PRINTED GUIDE, WITH THE BEST OF TUSCANY
In this travel guide, we suggest a tour every day, what will you do in complete privacy - no groups or appointment.
Siena, Pienza, Monticchiello, Montepulciano, San Gimignano, Montalcino and Volterra are suggested charming towns, and to enjoy the best of each, you will have an exclusive printed guide Cieli di Toscana, with tips of restaurants, shopping and more so you go straight to the best of each place!
The Programme Includes:Accommodation in the following hotels, breakfast included,
- Grand Hotel Villa Cora, Florence: 2 (two) nights, Double Deluxe apartments or Junior Suites according to the tour version of choice.
- Hotel Borgo San Felice, Castelnuovo Berardenga – Siena: 2 (two) nights, in Double Deluxe or Junior Suite according to the tour version of choice.
- Castello di Casole, Casole d'Elsa – Siena: 3 (three) nights, a Studio Suite apartment or superior category, according to hotel’s availability at moment of check-in.
- Tickets for 2 people for the Andrea Bocelli concert at the Teatro del Silenzio on the, in the Executive seating sector.
Visits and Meals:
- Visit and wine tasting at the Antinori nel Chianti Classico.
- Lunch at the Osteria di Passignano paired with amazing Antinori wine, preceded by a olive-oil tasting.
- Grand Finale at Castello di Casole’s restaurant Tosca
- VIP welcome at arrival for each couple. A person identified as Cieli di Toscana will greet you at the airport or the train-station in Florence and take you to the Grand Hotel Villa Cora in a luxury car.
- Five days at the wheel of a convertible: BMW Z4, BMW Serie 3 or Mini Cooper according to the version of choice.
- VIP transfer out, in a luxury car for each couple, from the place of convertible car returning to airport or train station.
- VIP transfer for departure in luxury cars for each couple to the airport or the train station from the Castello di Casole.
- Printed travel guide.
- Welcome cocktail on the terrace of Villa Cora.
Transfer of two big suitcases and two small ones per couple from the airport/train station in Florence, to the Villa Cora hotel, then from Villa Cora to Borgo San Felice , and from Borgo San Felice to Castello do Casole, and finally from Castello di Casole to either the airport or Florence train station. The clients are responsible for their suitcases and personal items.
Cieli di Toscana can organize extra services such as welcome services, transfers, hotel reservations, buying train tickets to other cities in Italy before or after the Tuscany with Andrea Bocelli tou.
WHAT IS NOT INCLUDED:
- Flight tickets to and from Italy.
- Boarding tax.
- The cost of getting a passport or the International Driving Permit (compulsory for driving in Italy).
- Food and drink, other than the aforementioned restaurants meals.
- Excess baggage charge.
- Travel insurance is compulsory in order to enter the Schengen area, which includes Italy.
- Tourist tax charged by the hotel at check-out according to local regulations.
- Personal items, or services, like (but not only) room service, minibar, laundry, or telecommunication services.
|Version||Convertible Car||Room Typology||Price per couple|
* In the Castello di Casole hotel, the rooms will all be a Studio Suite or a room in a superior category, according to the hotel’s availability at check-in.
How to pay:
A down payment of 30% of the full price (non-refundable) is required in order to confirm your reservation. The remaining 70% can be paid in instalments of equal amounts, once a month, the last instalment being made before 12/07/15.
Payment is done via international credit card or via international bank transfer, in which case conditions will be discussed at moment of purchase.
- Cancelation requests received before April 28th 2015 will be subject to a charge of 30% of the full price.
- Cancellation requests received before May 28th will be subject to a charge of 50% of the full price.
- Cancelation requests received before June 28th 2015 will be subject to a charge of 80% of the full price.
- Cancelation requests received after June 28 2015 will be subject to a charge of 100%.